Guest Post|| Sausage Dog Fashion Finds

Sausage Dog Fashion Finds

 I don't know about you, but I have realised there is a large fan base for Sausage Dogs (or Dachshunds) and this has really started to filter through into fashion.

Sausage Dog Cardigan from Marks & Spencers

A few months ago I was watching Eastenders (as you do) and saw this amazing Sausage Dog cardigan on one of the actresses. I loved it! So I was straight on Google looking for it, and discovered it was from Marks & Spencers, a snip at £29.99. I went straight down to my local branch and bought one.
This cardigan was my inspiration for creating Sebastian the Sausage Dog Necklace (who is also named after my son)
Sausage Dog Necklace from Hoobynoo World

Sausage Dog Mary Jane Platform Shoes

Now these Adla by Fornarina Sausage Dog shoes are a little out of my price range with a RRP of £119 but how amazing would they look with simple black leggings, teamed with a plain long sleeved shirt and the cardigan, finished off with our Sausage Dog Necklace.

By Chiara from Hoobynoo World

Hoobynoo World is a place filled with happy, bouncy characters all illustrated by myself with accompanying character profiles written by my husband, a children’s author.
Our characters are available as Funky Acrylic Fashion Jewellery, Phone Covers, Handmade Accessories, Wall Stickers and much more.



2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the print it's really unique!

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete