Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hello All,

Today I wanted to write a post about a serious topic, that I feel strongly about; Breast Cancer Awareness Month. October is the month where leading high street shops and brands (such as M&S, Debenhams and Avon) sell special pink products to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness/Breakthrough Breast Cancer. To me this is such an amazing thing, it does such an amazing job, and helps so many people, it really is a beautiful idea.

1000 women are dying from Breast Cancer each month in the UK, for me this breaks my heart every time I read this statistic, this is why every penny helps to raise money for the cause!  The money will go towards developing new treatments and improving early diagnosis.

So who has teamed up with the brand?
Here is just a few!

Adidas



GHD

If you want to see the other brands and items Click here! Please do see the items (they're gorgeous), even if you get a small item, that money will make a difference and possibly change somebody's life.


Mia xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this post to raise awareness!
    It always impresses me how many big companies get involved with supporting Breast Cancer!
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea it was 1000 women dying a month! How sad! I always try & make an effort to buy something & I donate monthly to cancer research :) xx

    ReplyDelete