Autumn-When The leaves start to fall

Autumn-When The leaves start to fall


It's sadly come to this time of year, we put our shorts away and bring out our trousers. I know it's glum, to know that winter sadly has started to descend upon us, but it's not all doom and gloom, it does mean we can start preparing our Autumn/Winter wardrobe! I have to say I started get my Autumn/Winter wardrobe ready a while ago, but I may be secretly adding a few items (shh don't tell my Mum) you may have seen, as it's been hard to miss, that tartan prints are showing their heads this year, I don't think I have seen a shop that does not have tartan in it! I for one love the print and in the right dress paired with the right shoes I think it looks gorgeous! This Saint Laurent dress (far left) is yes very pricy, but it's beyond beautiful, I think I first saw it in a magazine, and I can't remember but I am fairly sure Zooey Deschanel was wearing it, but I can't remember exactly! Obviously as a teenager there is no way that I can afford it, luckily I found one recently that was so so so similar in Zara, for £29.99 a much better price for a teenage on a budget!
I love the Chunky cut out buckle boots, I have no idea why I love them, I am just in love with them, and think they will go really well with a dark red tartan dress, you can get a pair from New Look for £29.99 or River Island for a bout £45.00
Lastly you may have been a bit curious on why I put in a bright pink retro camera into my collage, well I have very recently just added another camera to my camera collection (bringing my total to about 6/7) This camera is a lomography camera and it takes 35mm film, and the effect that this camera gives is beautiful it brings out warmer colours and just gives it a old feel/vibe, I am very excited to get using it as, I feel Autumn is one of the prettiest times of the year, and I know I will capture some great shots of the vibrant colours of Autumn!

Now I shall leave you with some of my favourite photos of Autumn, I do love Autumn the colours, the smells, the pumpkin flavoured drinks....

Source

Source

Source




8 comments:

  1. Love everything about this post!

    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good picks, I love Autumn don't you find it funny that it's the only time of the year when we start to dress like the trees haha.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these outfits - great picks for teens! Nice work and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my gosh that Saint Laurent dress! My heart broke a little bit when I saw how pricy it was :( xxx

    http://doodleheartx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous right....I know, it is very pricy :( xxx

      Delete