Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush

Hello everybody,

So I have been an incredibly lucky girl, the lovely people at Daniel Sandler LTD, saw my birthday wish list, and sent me not one but two of Daniel's watercolour blushers.

So before I get into it all, let me explain these blushers a little better. The blush retails for £15.50 and it's a multi award winning product. It is what it says on the tin, it is a fluid blusher, this was one of the main things that intrigued me , I have only ever really tried powder or cream blushers, and not mention I have never ever seen a negative review about it! It's obviously by Daniel Sandler, the internationally known makeup artist who has worked in the beauty industry for over 25 years, so it's fair to say he's a totally beauty guru! Daniel has a great website where you can buy his products (he has a massive range of products and shades) and there are videos on how to do gorgeous makeup on there too! Click here to go the website.

Okay, so let's get to the blusher, I was also sent the watercolour blusher brush that retails for £15.50, this made a lot easier to blend, and apply.


The 2 shades I received were 'Icing' and 'Cherub' these two shades are perfect for my fair skin, and they give beyond beautiful cheek bones! Okay to start off with the packaging is very simple, but it is very cute and I love how its in a squeeze bottle, never had a blusher in a bottle before  so this made me very excited, I know it's silly to get excited about packaging but I just can't help myself.

There is a very vast range of colours in the water colour blush range, so much so that there has to be a shade for everyone!  

Both blended perfectly giving me a flawless look. Once I applied them they stayed all day unlike any powder blush I applied which always faded away during the day, this stays firmly put almost like a cheek stain.
My favourite out of the shades is 'Cherub' it's a lovely light pink tone that really suits my skin colour. Icing was great too, a very shiny and light pink shade, I think it will be perfect to use in the winter!

I assumed it was going to be fairly similar to a cream blush, but boy was I wrong, it is a very thin liquid.
To apply, just shake the bottle an either use a brush or fingers to apply to cheek bones. Both Blushers are so pigmented, really I have never had a blush s pigmented as this, but it still gives a very natural look and coverage, which is perfect for me when I go to school.
If you ever need a more intense colour you simply just layer it up, to intensify the blush. Even though I have teenage skin which can get a bit oily, it really didn't effect or make my skin any oilier which I was very pleased with as I don't tend to use liquid products because of that reason.   
You only have to use the tiniest dot on the back of your hand, and that's ample for a whole days wear!


So my overall impression? It's safe to say I am converted, I love love love it! I can't even find a negative! Both shades are amazing and it stays put for hours.

 Have you tried this blusher before?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!


6 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to buy one of these for so long but was worried I wouldn't like the colour I bought. Cherub looks like such a pretty colour :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend Cherub! It looks great on both mine and my Mum's skin tone (she stole it and tried it off me) x

      Delete
  2. I've seen a few reviews of these and they've all been fantastic - I might put them on my birthday list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of good things about this product - although I'm not a blush kind of girl x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound amazing how generous of them. I adore the cherub shade!

    Love you blog hun, just followed on bloglovin

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete