July/August Miss Glossybox

Hello Beauties,

so a couple of months ago, Glossybox launched a new teen box, Miss Glossybox. I have very kindly been sent the July/August Miss Glossybox!
                          
  
This box, was great it had a great selection of brands, big and small! I have loved trying out this box, I am a complete sucker when it comes to pink and purple packaging too, and as you can see most of it is pink and purple, so instant excitement there.

When the postman arrived, my Mum put the box on my bed, and as soon as it hit my sheets, a beautiful aroma came out. I at first  thought maybe something had leaked, but no it was a Miss Patisserie bath fizzy, this instantly got me excited, as I am sure you have picked up that anything that smells nice I love!! I had tried a Miss Patisserie bath bomb before, and it was one of the most relaxing baths I ever had. This bath fizzy was the 'Starlight' Macaroon, it has a fruity floral scent of passion fruit, rose and shea butter, it also contained sweet almond oil cream to moisturise the skin. This bath fizzy comes in one size which is 50g and it retails for £2.00 which is a great price for such an amazing smell and relaxing bath.

Did you know that false eyelashes are one of the best sellers across the UK? So receiving these gorgeous Glossybox lashes, was great! I have yet to try them, I am saving them for a special occasion as they seem to good to waste on me doing all my summer homework and coursework! I can tell though that as soon as I wear them they will be amazing and give my lashes that Va-va-voom.

I love doing my nails, apart from the part where I can't touch anything when I'm waiting for them to dry!  This is why I love nail wraps there no fuss, and you can get the cute designs that would take you hours to do if you did it by hand! I love these kiss nail wraps, in pink zebra print! It's perfect I love the colour pink and Zebras are my favourite animal! They retail for £5.99 not bad for an instant manicure.

I was also very excited to try a little sample of Beyonce's heat. I love getting perfume samples it always means I can carry it around easily in my school bag or handbag. This is a beautiful scent, it features exotic purple Morkara orchid.

Lastly, VO5 plump to up dry backcomb spray. I love to have volume in my hair, but usually the only way I can do that is if, I backcomb my hair which creates tangles in my hair and split ends! So you can imagine my delight when I found this in the box, the perfect product! I love using it too, it really adds volume and thickness to my hair! A 200ml bottle is only £3.69 which is a great price and saves you a lot of effort! 

               


I totally recommend you subscribing to this bimonthly box, it's perfect and has such a great variety of products! It also has the incredible price of £7 each box! You can subscribe here! Click Here!

                                                Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

3 comments:

  1. The nail wraps look gorgeous *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are really great items to review! ;)

    Arra
    Style Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey: I'm thinking about starting a blog on beauty, life, and other stuff soon and I was wondering if u had any advice for what I can do to get started. Also where did u get the amazing header design for your site? It's really awesome :)

    ReplyDelete