Freshskin by Elemis


Hey Beauties,

So I have been kindly given some more Elemis Freshskin,I have tried almost the whole range now, apart from a few products and I have to say there is not a single product I haven't liked.

I was really lucky to be sent four products.


                          

  I was sent the 'dreamy sleep night-time moisturiser', 'Skin clear treatment gel'       'super boost moisturising serum' and 'Loving lips quenching lip balm.'                   
                          
             

Let's start with the 'dreamy sleep night-time moisturiser' I love using moisturisers, but the one thing I hate is having to wait for it to soak in every morning before I put my makeup on. But good news! This (as you can see by the name) is a night time moisturiser, which means I put it on at night! I don't have to wait for it to soak in as I put it on just before I go to bed, which means it fits perfectly into my routine.
It contains Barley extract, Lavender, geranium, black current seed oil, english chamomile and liposome of vitamin A, C and E.
The Lavender is very strong, and you can really smell it, which I like it reminds me of spring and summer! As for the effect, it was great! My skin in the morning felt, clean, hydrated and luxurious, not to mention as smooth as a baby's bottom! A 50 ml bottle retails for £22.00 which is not too bad, as it really does last for ages, as you don't need to use vast quantities to see an effect.

The 'Super boost moisturising serum'  I have never used a serum like this, but I was eager to try it. I often find my skin looking a bit dull, and one of the things I love about this range is that is helps skin appear more radiant, all the products have helped my skin have the lovely glow, but this product really did make my skin look luxurious and glowing, it was a lovely product to use, and gave my skin an instant moisture boost, it soaked it much quicker than a moisturiser, so I use this in the morning before I put my makeup on. A 30ml bottle retails for £18.00.

'Loving lips quenching lip balm' I am a awful one for not looking after my lips, I always try to moisturise them and put lip balm on, but I always never have lip balm with me, or I misplace it or the pot is too small or awkward to fit my finger and my long nails in. But this lip balm I have loved so much that I always make sure I have it with me, and it's in a really nice tube so it's so easy to apply. It is really minty and it makes my lips tingly and nice! I love it, as soon as I put it on I know my lips are getting the care they need, and they never looked dry or cracked! It has peppermint oil in it, passionflower oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E that all help to care for lips. A 10ml tube (which I think is a lot for lip balm) retails for £8.00.

Lastly 'Skin clear treatment gel' I always love having a blemish stick or gel with me, as you never know when a breakout might strike. This has been a lovely one to use, it's been very fast to act and gentle but really strong at the same time. It's perfect as you can re-apply throughout the day. It also contains Salicylic Acid to de-clog pores and really helps to minimise redness, and the spot itself, it strikes right before the spot can get big and ugly! It also contains zinc salt, Vitamin A and extract or iris. It's perfect for a handbag or school bag. A 15ml tube retails for £12.00


Have you tried the Fresh skin range?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

4 comments:

  1. This REALLY helped me! I've been looking for an over night moisturizer for along time, but haven't been able to narrow it down, but I think I have found it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! I have an advice/inspiration blog... you know 'your not alone' situations :) Mainly for teens :)
    This one is more private so i can really express myself without getting stick in school and stuff! I'd appreciate it if I got a follow?
    thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure about this product whether is it safe r not but i can assure you about xlash eyelash serum. It's safe to use. After consulting with a Dermatologist she have recommend me this serum from here http://www.xlash.net/. I never got any redness or swelling after applying xlash eyelash serum to my lash. Anyone can use xlash it's really safe.

    ReplyDelete