Eden Organic Care avocado oil & EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT!

Hello Beauties,

I have always been cautious about oils, I have always felt that it would make my skin. More oily if I used it. Recently I was sent avocado oil by Eden organic care, I decided I would have to get over my fear and try it!  I got it from Eden Organic Care.


                            

I have to say it was not what I was expecting at all! It smelled like a cooking oil, and what I loved about it, is not only is it suitable for your skin but its great for your hair too! It's where the saying killed two birds with one stone comes in handy (although its not a very nice saying) 

I have tendency to burn and not tan, and in the weather we have had in England at the moment, it's safe to say I was not very prepared! I had caught some redness, the avocado oil contains Sterolins which are meant to reduce things like sun spots, I applied my oil, just before I went to bed, and in the morning the redness had been drastically reduced! I was very impressed. Not only that after a couple of applications I noticed my skin was more nourished and moisturised, no sign of dry skin and it just looked radiant and refreshed! 

When applying it to my hair, I only used a couple of drops and massaged it into the scalp! And the washed it out, my hair was smooth, and silky it look shiny and luxurious and just incredibly easy to brush through and maintain!

A 100ml bottle retails at £14.99 which isn't a bad price as it does both skin and hair!

I now have no idea why I was worried about using an oil, my skin was fine and so was my hair!

                               


                               


 DISCOUNT!

Get Buy one get one free, by adding the code to "note to seller" box on paypal. This way you can team up with a friend and split the two bottles, or just treat yourself to 2 for yourself!

The Code: beautyblog241

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!



2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I'm also a teenage blogger theteenbarbie.blogspot.com xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see that young girls are taking good care of themselves and the awareness of natural products is well spread. Body care products which are made of natural ingredients are best because they have no side effect.

    ReplyDelete