Clearasil Daily clear vitamins and extracts range.

Hello Beautites,

I have been recently sent 3 products from Clearasil's Vitamins and Extracts range. I was really excited to try these, as the last Clearasil products I was sent, were amazing and I loved them.

I was sent one pack of the cleansing wipes, a bottle of the scrub and a bottle of the wash and mask.

                                      

So Here are the products! I liked the colours of the packaging as it gave it a more natural feel to the products and as the products have extracts from fruits and vitamins, it all seemed to go well together.


                   

I was excited to try them as I had seen the TV advert more than once, and heard so much about them! So when I finally go the chance to test them I was really pleased.

Let's start with the scrub. 
I don't use it every day, as I am not a gal that exfoliates daily, as I don't want to make my skin to red or hurt it. I use it about 2-3 times a week depending on how my skin is and how long I have to shower. I use it more when I have dreaded breakouts, and I have found it's been perfect help calm down the angry red of spots and blemishes, I also used it on a spot on my neck and chest, I have never actually used a facial scrub or wash on my body before, so this was a new thing for me, and I have to say I was really impressed with the out come, like the breakouts on my face it calmed down any redness and within a few days the spot was barley visible! So I have to say as a scrub it is really impressive, I don't recommend using it everyday especially if you have sensitive skin, as it can be harsh, but 2-3 times a week is perfect. It helps to unblock pores and get all that excess oil and dirt out, which is perfect for teenage skin and girls who wear makeup. It contains Vitamin E and Avocado extracts which are said to nourish skin. It keeps skin looking healthy as it contains pomegranate extract. So this beauty retails for £4.99 and you can get it in places like Boots!

The Wash and Mask.
This is a very creamy substance, a mix between a face wash and a clay mask (which as it is a 2 in 1, a wash and a mask it the consistency does not surprise me) It is much runnier that your average clay mask though.  This was probably the product I was most excited to try, as it is 2 in 1! It is not a foamy face wash but it does lather up nicely, and easy to wash off as a face wash. As a mask it does what any other mask does, dries out and tightens the skin and pores, again very easy to wash out. Even though it doesn't foam it somehow gets away all the excess oil, dirt and makeup not too sure how it does it, but I was impressed how it got is all off easily! I admit I do seem to love having a bubble bath and putting the mask on and just chilling out with it, very relaxing!
It combats spots an blemishes very easily, like the scrub, this seemed to tackle black heads a little bit less than the scrub but it is perfect for spots and blemishes. It contains Vitamin E and Avocado extracts which are said to nourish skin. It keeps skin looking healthy as it contains pomegranate extract. It is much softer and kinder to the skin, than the scrub so I use it daily, and it has fitted into my routine easily. A tube of this retails for £4.99

Finally The cleansing wipes.
I am constantly going through makeup wipes, I always have them in my school bag, and I use them all the time, They are perfect for taking off makeup and just cleaning your face when it feels dirty or too oily, I also have a rather large habit of misplacing them. So I was very curious to try these wipes! I loved having them to carry about, they were great for when my face felt sticky, especially in the heat we had this summer. They come in a pack of 25, and the wipes fold out into a large size, which I liked compared to most wipes. They contain apple extract and Vitamin B3. Although I don't have really oily skin, if your skin type is oily skinned these are perfect! They remove any greasiness easily! After using it too much I have to say the under eye are did feel sore, but it did take off all my makeup with ease, that's probably my only con! A pack of these retail for £3.49 which I thinks is a great price for a pack of 25. 

Would you give this range a try?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!


1 comments:

  1. Wow, you are just a teenager, and already such a good judgment on products! Lets see how far you can get!

    ReplyDelete