Travelling with the new Freshskin by Elemis Super glow kit!

Hey Beauties and Fashionistas!

I was sent some more goodies by Elemis lately! As a teenager I am always on the move, when I say that I mean I am sleeping round my friends visiting my Dad or going somewhere! Freshskin By Elemis have launched a new travel kit, this is great, I often feel my skin is unclean and oily when I am not at hope as I don't have the routine and products I need to keep my skin squeaky clean.

Luckily I was just about to go visit my Dad when my kit arrived, which meant it was a great opportunity to put my kit to the test!



You may have seen me review the softly softly moisturiser and peachy perfect face wash in my past posts Here and Here!!

To start off with they are small sized products, but I loved that as my normal sized products are too big to take with me, so this was perfect to take with me, it fitted in nicely into my bag, light and easy to carry.
The Softly Softly moisturiser was 15ml, Peachy Perfect face wash was 30ml and there was a 3ml sachet of magical moisture quenching face mask.





I am still totally in love with the face wash and moisturiser, they have been firm must haves of my routine since I was sent them.

The face mask was one I had not tried yet, so I was excited to give it ago! You leave it on for 10 mins, and then was it off. It contains apple extract and  cranberry seed oil. After using it my skin felt amazing instantly refreshed and radient! It didn't feel dry or tight at all, it gave my skin instant moisture. I would definitely use it again!

There are two kit available this 'Super Glow' one and a 'skin clear extreme clean' one, both retail for £11.

Really recommend them,
What do you do when your away from home, for your skin routine?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment