Ogario London Revive and shine.

Hey Beauties,

So all the way back in March, I went to the Vitality show, where I stopped at the Ogario London stand,   I spoke to Rachel who is absolutely lovely, she was very kind to give me a press pack which had samples from the range. I have been meaning to do this post for ages, but I have been testing hair products for a top secret thing, so have not had a chance to properly give Ogario London ago. 

I have finally had the chance to test it out, I had been dying to try it, this post is only about the Revive and shine shampoo and conditioner, I thought I would split the posts up as it makes it easier to read and review.

Ogario London is A salon on Islington London, but it also has there own range of hair products, from conditioners and shampoos to hair masque.





The shampoo contains Boabab, rooibos and nettle. This product is designed to cleanse your hair gently. It is for every day use and all hair types. It is great to use, and foams into tiny little bubbles, it's easy to lather up. Words can't describe the smell, I don't think I have ever owned a shampoo that smells this good, it's a very fresh clean smell. It is £14.50 for a 250 ml bottle. I think it is totally worth it, the smell is to die for, and it leaves your hair feeling clean and looking clean shiny and luxurious!

The conditioner contains hibiscus and horse tail. It is designed to leave your hair full and glossy and also making it easier to style! As a teenager the styling of hair is rather hard, I always find it very fiddly and my hair has a bit of a mind of it's own, it likes to go frizzy. This product was interesting to try, it like the shampoo smelled amazing! I found it really did give a natural beautiful shine to my hair. The best thing is that it made my hair less frizzy, it tamed the wild beast that is my hair, it really did make it much easier to style. It costs £18.50 for 250 ml which is a bit pricey for a teenagers budget, but it is worth it!


Have you tried any Ogario products?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

4 comments:

  1. I think you have convinced me to buy the conditioner as you say it will make my hair less frizzy! Thank you so much for letting us know about these products these reviews are so helpful!
    Would you mind maybe having a look at my blog!? :)

    ReplyDelete