NEW So...? Sexy

Hey Beauties and Fashionistas,

I have been talking to the lovely people at So...? lately and they have sent me a few bits and bobs to review, including the new So...? Sexy fragrance.

Sorry my dog seemed to photobomb this photo! I will be blogging about the other 2 later!

So...? Sexy, for starters I love the design of the bottle the red and black really compliment each other. It is a fragrance that stands out, perfect for teenagers, the scent has mandarin and blackcurrant, with hints of jasmine and rose, it's sweet and floral. Very girly but at the same time incredibly sophisticated. Although some may put some off, I feel that it does not have to make you 'sexy' it can give you confidence and charm. It retails for the incredibly reasonable price of £1.69 for 75ml. The fragrance lasts for a long time and goes with pretty much everything, you can purchase it from Boots and Superdrug!

I take mine with me to school, and it fits perfectly into my bag! Some of my friends have stolen some too and loved it!
I think this is a must have fragrance that is perfect for teens, not too childish but not too adult at the same time!

If your a fan of sweet, fruity and floral fragrances this is for you, what I love about it is that both teens and young adults or even adults can wear it, as it has hints of being girly and sophisticated at the same time, which means anyone can pull it off, very versatile and at the prie of £1.69 can you argue it? I didn't think so... (get the pun I put in there)


So...? have also asked me to include some sort of look that makes me feel confident, So I have some nails look that always makes me feel that little bit more confident and happy!





These spotty nails, are nail rock nail wraps, when wearing them I got so many comments, and I was proud to show off my my hands. Everyone has different ways to feel better and more confident about themselves  and this is one of mine!

What makes you feel confident?


Mia xoxo

p.s stay tuned BIG giveaway news coming up!
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!


0 comments:

Post a Comment