Just follow your arrow where ever it points!

Hola Fashionistas!

So as you all may have Primark have launched online with Asos, so I tool this as an opportunity for a sneaky purchase!

As you may recall I have been wanting a pair of dungarees for ages, but never actually got a pair....till now!

For £14.00 off Asos I got these navy striped Primark dungarees, and what better to show them to you, than in a outfit post!

I have tried to create a nice summer outfit! The title to this is from the song 'Follow your arrow' By Kacey Musgraves, who is a country artist but she is amazing even Perez Hilton seems to like her! I am also gutted that her UK concert is soldout!






  • Dungarees- Asos- Primark
  • Top- TK Maxx- Outfitters Nation
  • Bracelets- from friends
  • Sunglasses- Shop in France
I look a bit dead in these photos there not great sorry! 
What do you think of these Dungarees?

Mia xoxo


1 comments:

  1. Love it! I find primark really good for essentials like litte tees and shoes and bags. Do the dungerees come in an army print? That would look good!

    ReplyDelete