Skinetica

Hola Beauties and Fashionistas!

I was sent the other day some Skinetica products. Skinetica is an anti-blemish solution  it does not contain any harsh chemicals and it is non toxic, as soon as I put it on my skin I noticed it was very gentle, I have ALWAYS assumed that anti-blemish toners/cleansers/solutions are harsh on skin due to past experiences, but with this I was happily surprised how lovely it was on my skin.






I got two bottles, a tiny sample one and a 80ml one, which retails for £9.99 on the website. It claims to start to see the improvements of clearer skin in about 2-3 days, the only flaw I found was for me it was a bit longer till I saw improvements more 5-6 days for my skin. That was the only flaw I could find!

It is good for teenage skin, as it's non greasy. It really does not make my skin feel greasy at all!   This is great for teenage skin as it is always that little bit greasier than adult skin! Not only did it clear up the spots it also cleared blackheads (which I am sure you girls will agree they are such a pain) It is a bit expensive for an 80ml bottle on a teenagers budget at £9.99 but I really did see improvements, so it's worth it!

Have you tried any other Anti-Blemish solutions?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!



0 comments:

Post a Comment