Pretty Yum Thing!

Hey there Beauties and Fashionistas!

I was lucky enough to be sent 2 products from Pretty Yum Things, it's a American based brand, but it has recently launched in Harrods. It is designed for the pre teens (tweens) and teenage girls, as this is the time we are growing and changing, it's important to find good products. Here is their Website!

One thing I really liked as soon as I got it was that it is free of so many bad things! Sulphates, Parabens, petro chemicals, phthalates and nuts are all out! Which I was instantly pleased with! It's great that they are not in these products as harsh chemicals are never ever good for skin, especially tweens skin!


The first product I got is the 'My Locks Rock Detangler' I loved the packaging such amazing bright colours. I have not used a detangler in ages, so I was very interested to see if this rekindled my love and need for one. I am happy to say it did, I don't use it every time I was my hair, but it's very helpful if I have those nasty tangles! It retails for £11.95 which is not bad as it's quite a big bottle and lasts for ages. I really liked the smell of it too, and it left my hair smelling amazing, my Mum was not quite as keen on the smell as she said it was a bit too sweet, but I loved it!

 Both products have Yumberry in them and have a Yumberry scent, Yumberry is said to be a Super fruit it is said to fight oxidation 50x better than Vitamin C and 20x better than Vitamin E. It is also rich in antioxidants, perfect for growing girls!



The second product I got was 'My reflection rules! Face wash' This has the same smell as the detangler, it's really gentle on my skin which is lovely. It didn't combat spots to well, but I don't think it matters as it's designed for tweens as young teens, I absolutely loved this product my skin felt softer as soon as I used it! It got all of the excess oil and dirt of my face and left it feeling great! It retails for £9.95 which for such a great product I would be happy to pay again!

I strongly recommend these products to all tweens and young teens!

Have you heard of the Yumberry before?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Mia,
    I loved reading this piece! Well written! :)

    peter joe
    discount beauty products

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the packaging is sooo cute!! <3 i feel old not being a teen anymore :P

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know!! Haha aw your not old Andii! :p

      Delete