Outfits for my Bank Holiday!


Hi Beauties and fashionistas!

Pleas do excuse my bad poses and awkward faces in these photos! The first outfit I wore to my cousins wedding in North Wales, but I will tell you more about the wedding another time!

In all these photos you can see I am a bit of a fan for my leather jacket! Which I got years ago in Tk Maxx for about £27.00 (So long ago I can't remember the exact price) The blue dress was in the sale of M&Co, I am a sucker for blue clothes it's my favorite colour and I love it! The Brown belt was my most recent purchase, I realised I didn't own any brown belts and had to buy some! This is my smart/casual look, I never know what to wear to weddings, and I had not been to one since I was about 4, so i just had to find an outfit from inside my wardrobe and not break my spending ban!




Please ignore my strange post for this last outfit, it was getting to be a bit late at night, I can only blame this on over tiredness and chocolate biscuits! This is just what I wear on a regular basis, a flowery summer dress which I got from Primark (again so long ago I can't remember the price) I wore one of my favorite pairs of shoes from Topshop, they give me that extra inch so I can look taller (especially next to my twin brother who is stupidly tall) Leather jacket again as it keeps me warm and I am totally in love with it!

What do you think of my outfits?

Mia xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love the blue dress - nice and bright! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. that blue dress is gorgeous!

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of these outfits, the colour of the first one and the casual yet stylish vibe of the second ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! It means a lot! :)

      Delete