FreshSkin By Elemis Post 2!


Hey Beauties and Fashionistas!

Well I have been a very lucky and happy blogger bunny! The lovely people from Elemis sent me another package with 2 products from their FreshSkin range! I think after these products I have fallen in love with the range even more (if that's even possible)


So here is what I got!



  • Skin clear overnight serum 30ml £18.00
  • Peachy perfect gentle face wash 100ml £12.00
Skin Clear overnight Serum!

This product is a lovely little product! It has a nice consistency to put on you face. It is designed to un-clog pores, minimise breakouts whilst you sleep,improve skin clarity and reduce swelling around nasty spots. It does so much in one little bottle,I know I really did wake up with my face looking much healthier and very close to being blemish free! I use it under my moisturiser before I go to bed every night, it has become part of my routine as well. It contains slow releasing salicylic acid, which is great to combat spots! Renovhyal which helps to keep skin firm and keep hydrated. It also contains Vitamin C and E which are powerful anti-oxidants to help skin repair. This product has worked really well for my skin, as a teenager I suffer from break outs from time to time,this has made a difference to my skin although I do not have many spots or blemishes at the moment, it is keeping them away and maintaining my skin.

In the first post I did about Elemis I mentioned beauty tips on the packaging , here is a photo of one, it's so great to have the advice on the packaging, very helpful.



Peachy Perfect Face Wash!



This product is a hit in my family, I walked into the bathroom the other day and found my Step-Dad using it and shortly after my Mum even confessed to using it, they did ask without my permission, but I can't blame them again it's a beautiful product! It shows that this product can be used for older ages and men, although I must watch how much of it goes down, if I am not careful I will not have any left!!!

The product smells like peach, and foams very nicely into bubbles, I use it everyday in the shower and I  come out looking fresh faced with clearer looking skin. It's designed to leave skin glowing and softer, I can't believe how soft my skin feels after using this face wash, it feels even softer if I use the softly softly daily moisturiser by Elemis after it (It was in my last Elemis post)

It contains Chicory extract which has hydrating and moisturising powers, elderflower extract to fight free radicals that damage skin cells and tone and lastly it contains Lemon essential oil to boost circulation.


Read my Last FreshSkin By Elemis post here: Freshskin By Elemis post 1

Go to the Elemis Site to find out more about the range:Here

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

Please vote for me in company's style blogger awards as best teen blogger (tab 8) It would mean the world, tweet me if you have so I can say thank you! Click Here to vote!




2 comments:

  1. I love Elemis Moisturizer - it's the best thing i've ever tried! lovely blog hun, followed!
    would absolutely love it if you could check out my blog?
    www.trustinvogue.com

    - Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased xlash eyelash serum from here http://www.xlash.net/ It is not so expensive an I am very pleased with the results. I had no side affects like burning, tearing, itching or eye color change. I would definitely buy and recommend it.

    ReplyDelete