The Vitality show!

Hello Beauties and Fashionistas,

On March the 23rd I made my way to Earls court 2 to the Vitality show! It was great there was loads of  companies, and I met some great people!

Some Of the companies were:

And so Much more!

The Vitality show has many different types of stands exhibiting! Health and Nutrition, Beauty and Styling, Sport and Fitness, Life change, Health and Healing and Yoga!
There is an array of companies big ones and small! 
Here are a few people I met!

I loved meeting the girls at The Vintage Cosmetics Company!
 

There stand was my favorite out of the show, I loved how it was decorated and the layout of everything, and they were really lovely and friendly, not to mention there awesome products! I was very much in love with their false eyelashes (which the packaging alone is great) and the tweezers! 



I also visited Keep it kind! Which I did a post their Missy Deodorant Here!


 It was great to see them in action, and was lovely to see how popular they are! I got some new samples given to me of Missy and Fresh Kidz which I shall be blogging about soon! Again they were great to talk to and I loved meeting them!

Goodie Bags!

I got 2 goodie bags, one I had to pay £3.00 for and the other I just had to put my details down! In this photo they are all merged together sorry!

But they were rally great goodie bags and were filled with awesome products!!

So overall it was a great day out! I really loved the Vitality show :)

Did you go to the Vitality show?

Mia xoxo

1 comments: