The New Miss GlossyBox!

Hello Beauties and fashionistas!

I have been such a lucky blogger, I have been contacted by Glossybox and sent there new Miss Glossybox, a box designed for young beauty!

I was so excited when I heard about this as there is a box finally designed/aimed at younger people/teenagers! It gets brands that I love and crafts it carefully full of products we would use.

Here is the link for it (just gone live!) The Link,  The box is can be reserved for £7.00 plus P&P! I find this extremely amazing value and it got me even more excited!

So here is how it came! In a beautiful lime green draw string bag, with the Glossybox logo, I loved this it's so smart!


Just looking at this made me get the same feeling I get at Christmas!!

When I opened I was shocked at the amount of goodies were in there! 


As you can see for box that's £7.00 it's extremely good value, it has 8 products in it, and some are full sized and the others are really good sized samples!

So whats in it?
  • 10 ml sample of Amie spring clean cooling clay mask!
  • So...?Dry shampoo in va va volume! sample 50ml
  • Pop band by Molly mabel
  • Beauty Uk eye pencil
  • 2 True nail polish in shade 6.
  • Glossy box lollypop!
  • Funky striped nail set.
As you can see all of these products are perfect for teenagers and young people! I myself am thinking about get a subscription to this box! 

I have tried a few of the products all ready, the dry shampoo is great it does add that little bit of volume and has a hint of the So...? fragrance. The glitter nail polish is very very nice to apply and looks great!  The Glossybox lolly pop is gone (yeah it's been eaten) I loved the flavour! :)

I have yet to try the other products but, I love the look of them and will let you all know when I do!

I totally recommend reserving one of these boxes, the products are great and it comes packaged lovely too!

I really can't find any faults in it! All in all its a 100% great box! Images of the products are below! 

Go on twitter to @GlossyBoxUK to find more info on news and the box!


Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!













6 comments:

  1. How amazing that younger teens like us are being considered! I must admit that the usual glossybox wasn't impressing me much these days, but I'm so excited for this! Thanks for letting us know!

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's great! Your most welcome x

      Delete
  2. This looks great! I've always wondered about getting a glossybox, but since this is targeted towards teenagers it's perfect for me:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, It's the perfect box I think! :) x

      Delete
  3. this looks great, especially for the younger audience. I think I'll stick to the normal glossy box then.

    Some Sparkle and Shine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered about getting one of these, it's just the subscription, is it easy to cancel?:)x
    www.vintagemacaroons.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete