Shortlisted for Comany's style blogger awards!

Howdy Beauties and Fashionistas!

Well I started Blogging July 23rd 2012, it has not even been one year and it has been a whirlwind of a journey!

I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU! For nominating me for Company's Style Blogger awards! Thanks to you I have been SHORTLISTED! (ahhhh) I am so happy! It is such a great experience and opportunity! 


So I have been shortlisted in the under 18s section (best teen blog) Along with lovely Anna (life of a fashion nerd) and Tolly (Tollydollyposh) It is so great!

I did not imagine this in a million years, and it means so much that you have voted/nominated me! hank you! 

It really has made my year! So thank you again everybody! I would love it too if you vote for me now (it's the second stage) so here is the link and tweet me (@Tbeautyblog) /leave a comment if you have! Thank you again!


Under18s is tab 8, so go through to that to vote! 

Mia xoxo








7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That's a huge achievement you must be so proud. I will go and vote for you now x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so so much!!!!!!! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on being shortlisted!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being shortlisted!

    Also...
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can go to my page here to get more info. Congrats!

    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    Joanne @ Creative Mess
    http://jmacreativemess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Issue Is Video Games Are Usually Serious As The Name Indicated With The Primary Focus On Studying Rather Than Amusement. Although, It Comes With An Entertainment Part To Keep Your Sons Or Daughters Engaged, Each Game Is Often Designed To Improve A Specific Skill Set Or Curriculum, Such As Math Concepts Or Research. Thanks For Your Publication. taruhan bola kita

    ReplyDelete
  5. One Thing I've Noticed Is That Often There Are Plenty Of Myths Regarding The Banks Intentions Any Time Talking About Foreclosure. One Myth In Particular Is That Often The Bank Wishes To Have Your House. The Lender Wants Your Hard Earned Dollars, Not Your Home. They Want The Bucks They Loaned You Together With Interest. Steering Clear Of The Bank Will Still Only Draw A New Foreclosed Summary. Thanks For Your Write-up. Beritamoto

    ReplyDelete
  6. You Actually Make It Seem So Easy With Your Presentation But I Find This Matter To Be Actually Something Which I Think I Would Never Understand. It Seems Too Complex And Very Broad For Me. I Am Looking Forward For Your Next Post, I?ll Try To Get The Hang Of It! http://www.diobola.com/

    ReplyDelete