New Clearasil ULTRA blemish and marks range!

Hi Beauties and fashionistas,

I was sent 2 new products from the Clearasil ULTRA blemish and marks range. It is designed to be fast and effective against spots and blemishes. It can be used on all ages but specifically at teenagers, who want to combat spots and blemishes for a fresh faced look.
 The range contains 3 products:


  • The Wash and Mask (£5.79-150ml)
  • Scrub (£5.79-150ml)
  • Treatment cream (£6.79-30ml)
I was sent the scrub and the wash and mask.







It is really important to get into a good skin routine, to truly help combat spots, there is no point in just cleaning your face every other day, as your skin will produce oil, and pick up dirt so to make sure you do not et spots or black heads, get a skin routine! (e,g Cleanse  exfoliate, moisturise, sun protection, action on spots)

The Scrub


It has tiny scrubbing beads for a deep skin cleanse you can see in image above that it is a bit bobbly, it contains vitamin B3, Lactic acid and Salicylic acid, it's also designed to even out skin tone and improve clarity. I really liked this product I use it on a wet face and use circular motions then wash it off with warm water! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and it looks visibly better too.

The Wash and Mask
You can see in the picture it is a more of a smooth mud substance compared to the scrub. It too contains vitamin B3, Lactic acid and Salicylic acid. I have used it both as a wash and a mask, you can use it as a wash twice a day for the best results, or three times a week as a mask which you leave on for one minute to achieve a fresh clear look. I did enjoy this product too, my skin felt clean and again I had visibly clearer skin.

Check out the rest of the range out Here



Have you tried any of these products? If not which products do you use?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!




2 comments: