Light show and Primark Oxford Street Haul!

Howdy Beauties and Fashionistas!

Today, I went to London and visited the Light Show at the Hayward Gallery! It was spectacular, really really amazing! I never new how amazing light was and what people could do with it! If you get a chance get some tickets and go!! Click here to learn more!






The we headed of to Oxford street! I have put my self on a shopping ban for the holidays, but it really has not worked out!!!

I visited Selfridges, I didn't buy anything there although I was very close to getting a Marc Jacobs designed Coke bottle!

The I headed off to Primark!

Here is what I got!



Skater skirt £10 I seem to be buying loads of skater skirts, they are in tred and I think they are really flattering! So this will be added to my growing collection!


Black and white chiffon top £5.00 I got this for summer really, not quite warm enough to wear it yet! I am really liking black and white!


Brown Studded bag! £4.00 I could not believe how cheap this was, I wanted this style of bag and it's perfect! Can't argue the price!


These navy studded shoes, were reduced to £4.00 bargin! I needed some pumps to go with my collection of skater skirts, I am really happy with these!


The I got a medium round brush! I needed one of them and it was only £2.00


Any of you broken a shopping Ban like me?

Mia xoxo







1 comments: