Isabella Watson Vest top.

Howdy Beauties and Fashionistas!

The other day I found a lovely clothing site, then I was lucky enough for them to send me a vest top!
The site is Called Isabella Watson (Here) It is filled with affordable quirky products, from lovely brands!


The vest came beautifully packaged in pink tissue paper, I always love getting things in the post all wrapped and up in tissue paper, it makes it feel like Christmas again!


I received the Heineken logo vest top, it retails at £10.00 and is designed for sizes 8-12 and it's meant to be baggy/loose fitting. The fabric is very soft, and the print good quality and does not feel waxy like some do. It can got with many things and I love the fact it is loose fitting!
Here is a closer look ate the logo.

I wanted to take a few photos to show you how versatile it is. I apologise for my bed in the background, It was to heavy to move out of the way!

The Summer look! 













I tucked it in loosely to a flower print skirt, it would look perfect with some sunglasses and espadrilles.


  • Top - Isabella Watson
  • Skirt- Johnnie B



The smart casual look!



It goes nicely with a blazer, if you want a more smart casual look! If you take the blazer off it's more 
casual!

  • Top- Isabella Watson
  • Blazer- H&M
  • Jeans-Next
To get your own Isabella Watson vest top click here. They have 5 different prints, that are great to choose from!

What would you wear this top with?



Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

3 comments:

  1. I love that top there's loads of tops like that for sale in Camden
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, and yeah I have seen them :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so cool! I love it :) especially wit the jeans :) xx

    ReplyDelete