Fresh Skin by Elemis

Hey Beauties!

Recently I spoke to Elemis press office, who asked me if I would be interested in trying their Freshskin range. My instant answer was yes, I have been using same/similar products for a while now and this seemed like a great chance to try some especially from such a lovely brand! Also when I was younger I would watch my Mum use Elemis products thinking how badly I wanted to use them to be just like her!(I was at that age where I so badly wanted to be grown up) I finally get my chance!

Elemis Freshskin, is designed for tweens up to people in their 20s! Which is a vital time for skin, with changes and puberty skin can become such a hassle and finding the correct products is hard! It came in such beautifully coloured packaging! I also loved how very cleverly they have ut beauty tips and benefits on the side of the box!

I got 2 products which now are permanent in my skin care routine and if being totally honest have fallen head over heels in love with both of them!


Here are the 2 products
(beautifully packaged wouldn't you agree? even came with Elemis tissue paper)

The first product is the skin glow exfoliating face wash! The deep purple is one of my favorite colours!!

It has key ingredients of bitter cherry ( ground up cherry pips) sweet almond oil (rich in omeg 6, omega 9 and vitamin E) and Mandarin (fruity citrus aroma that is know for balancing, uplifting and calming)

It cleans deep in to the pores, with out being to rough! I loved this, it is great for a daily scrub, just use it on wet skin, then scrub in circular motion and wash off. It is designed to leave skin brighter and more radient, it really does not too much but, I can see a difference in my skin and it's complexion. This lovely little product retails for £12.00 and it's 100ml.


The second product is Softly, softly daily moisturiser! 


This is my favorite out of the 2 products! It's key ingredients are English Chamomile ( soothing product, known for calming skin and toning it) Rose hip seed oil ( high in Omega 6, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin E) and Seaweed extract ( high in anti-oxidants, Omega 3,6 and 9)

Helps to protect and moisturise the skin. Gives the skin an instant hydration boost and leaves it revitalised and more radient. I have always been cautious of moisturises as they can leave the skin very greasy, but I have not found this at all with this product. It really does make my skin feel soft, it also smells great and is nice to apply to the skin. To use simply apply to the face after it is cleansed! This is £20.00 for a 50ml bottle.

Have you tried any of the Elemis Freshskin Products?

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!





2 comments:

  1. I've always been interested in these! They sound great, might have to give them a go :)

    Some Sparkle and Shine


    ReplyDelete
  2. I know one of great website about Skinlastin to know more

    ReplyDelete