YES or MESS!

Hey Beauties,

Quick little post, I am so upset Paris fashion ( and London too)  week is over, I have been keeping up to date with it all! Tonight I was looking back through some of my favorite highlights (loved Valentino, Acne and Vivienne Westwood)

There was one photo which I simply can't make my mind up on, and here is the photo:


These are the frilly shoes in Acne's Autumn 2013 catwalk show, I love Acne it's one of my favorite brands but I can't help but wonder about these shoes./sandals. I find these just a bit strange I honestly can't really decide on them!

Comment below YES OR MESS!?

Mia xoxo



5 comments:

  1. They remind of flower petals in a way
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I don't think I'd be brave enough to rick the sandals :(.
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my blog, if your interested you should check it out, I've been really enjoying your posts.

    - Ellen
    http://agirlfromdownunder.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, and I don't think I'm brave enough either! x

      Delete
  3. Hmmm I'm not too sure, I can't handle how flimsy they look haha.

    Have you seen Alexander Mcqueen's AW13 collection? What do you think?

    Amy x
    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete