Veuxdoo new items!

Hi Beauties,

If you would like to nominate my little blog for company's blog awards, that would be fantastic for the under 18s teen fashion section. Click here to do so.

Any way, back to business, as you know I have done quite a few posts on Veuxdoo, and it's safe to say that is one of my favorite online stores. It has amazing custom and vintage clothes and beautiful jewelry too.
I wanted to do a post again on them, as they have just got some new items in! I did let out a bit of squeal (and gained a strange look from my mother doing so) when I saw some of there new items! They are a bit gorgeous!

Here are some photos!





Here are just a few items, at the moment I am loving, I love denim jackets at the moment and these ones, just bring a fresh twist with the different fabric in them, as a teenager I love to be in with the trends but I always want a twist, something different that makes me dress unique. 

I also love how they have incorporated tie dye and the print, I especially love the Aztec native bird which again Aztec is a trend at the moment. 


Visit Veuxdoo here: Here

Follow: here
What do you think of these items? Which is your favorite?

Mia xoxo








2 comments:

  1. I love the top Tee the best - I did a guest post on he Veuxdoo blog the other day, they are a great bunch of gals :)

    Be great if you could check out my latests outfit posts: Givenchy Rottweiler & my Boohoo Global Styler entry.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the last one the best I think, looks super cool.

    Love your blog by the way :) I'm a new follower!

    Amy x
    www.amodernminute.co.uk

    ReplyDelete