Smooch cosmetics

Hi Beauties,

I am so sorry for not posting in ages!

 Aqua PR sent me some lovely goodies from Smooch cosmetics (link here)
On the Smooch site they are described as cosmetics with sex appeal, the packaging itself is gorgeous,sleek and definitely sexy.





As you can see I got some lovely goodies!  


LIPSTICKS



 
 
















They sent me 2 lipsticks in different shades they retail for £7.50 my colours from left to right are Merlot which is a lovely dark red, when it is on your lips it does not seem as red, but it is still a gorgeous colour. 
Popping pink is the other colour which is a bright pink, like the red it does seem to be less pink, but it is my favorite shade out of the two.  As you can see the packaging really is lovely.


LIP GLOSS













I was sent a lip gloss in  It's peachy. All the lip glosses are £7.50 it has a really nice brush which you have to twist to apply to your lips.
It's a nice natural colour gloss, a little bit sticky but you don't notice it after wearing it for a long period of time.





BLUSHER








I was sent a duo blusher in peachy, they are two gorgeous colours I personally use the lighter pink more, but both are really nice to apply and easy to rub in.
The blusher retails for £8.50 which I think is reasonable for a duo blusher.  






EYESHADOW






I was also sent a duo eye shadow in dirty martini, it lasts for ages and is velvety and so pigmented. I love how it is shiny and so easy to apply. it retails for £9.50 I love these shades and have been wearing them all the time!

EYELINER





I was lastly sent this black pencil eyeliner which retails for £4.95 it has a pencil end and a smudge/blending tip end too, it is perfect for creating the smokey eye look. It is very soft and glides on easily. It stays on for a good time too, although not on the waterline.


Make sure you follow them on twitter: here
And like them on facebook: here
 To get all the latest offers, deals and news.
Mia xoxo 
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!



6 comments:

  1. Loving the pink lipstick shade :)
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard a bit about smooch from Jane (BritBeautyBlog) i wasnt to sure on what they would be like though!
    great post xx

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of 'smooch' love the packaging!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really until about 3 months ago either! lovely packaging too x

      Delete
  4. love that packaging! so girly!

    ReplyDelete