Rimmel London 1000 kisses lip tint

Hello Beauties,

A bit chilly at the moment, so to cheer myself up I had a bit of a sneaky Boots order! Where I purchased 1000 Kisses lip tint.





I got it in "Nothing but nude." It is on offer at the moment on 3 for 2 mix and match! Here is the Link.
It's priced at £5.99

I would give it a 8/10 The colour is perfect for school, and it does stay for a good amount of time, not as long as I would hope though.  When I put the balm on after the tint has tried it makes my lips feel very nice and moisturizer.

It's a lovely product and really do recommend it!

Any lip tints you suggest?

Mia xoxo


4 comments:

  1. Hey, Love your blog :)

    I really like the Maybelline 24hour gloss tints and ofcourse the new rimmel apocolips but I also like the maybelline version of this too! Loving the stains for spring haha

    Katie <3 http://onegirlstakeonallthingsgirly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love the apocolips too, will have to try the 24hour x

      Delete
  2. I love this lip stain! One of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete