Selfridges + Wesfields shopping spree!

Hi Beauties,

Well it is safe to say that I shopped till I dropped this half term, and have spent a lot! 

Well I just wanted to share everything that I purchased as I am in love with it all!

SELFRIDGES!
Last Sunday me and a friend went to the Groucho Club then shopping at Selfridges! 

So this is what I got at Selfridges:


  • Topshop flatforms £24.00 (they are crazy comfy, I love them)
  • 2 roles of cute patterned tape one was £1.50 and the other £1.80
  • a Panda badge 80p
  • stickers 39p
  • Then some lovely samples which I will be doing a whole post on after I have tested them out.
I also went to the food hall and purchased a Jolly Rancher (£2.19)drink and a Jelly Belly drink (£2.49)

In the middle of shopping I also went to dermalogica for a skin mapping session, this was so amazing useful, and helped identify the parts of my face that need some attention and what products I should use. 





WESTFIELDS

So on Friday I also went to Westfields in White City. I love Westfields, and I am so pleased with the stuff I purchased. I have purposely purchased all the tops in 1 or 2 sizes bigger than my normal size, this is so they are baggy and can go with leggings and things. 














  • Set of 6 earrings from New look £4.99
  • Checked jumper from Topshop £12.00 in the sale ( one of my favorite items)
  • Ballet bun ring from New Look £2.99
  • Striped leggings from New Look £7.99
  • Nail Rock wraps from Top Shop they say £3.00 but when I got to the till they were £1.00 (sale)
  • Red skater skirt from New Look £9.99
  • Blue Topshop socks £3.50
  • Knee high socks from Topshop £1.00 (sale)
  • Navy spotted Topshop socks £3.50
  • Patterned vest top from H&M £7.99
  • Red and white checked shirt from New Look £14.99
So now all I have to do is to find out how to fit this all into my wardrobe. 




Mia xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Those hair dougnuts are a god-send, i adore mine! I had no idea they did them in New Look though. xx

    jillyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, in fact all jewelry and hair stuff is buy one get one free in New look, well it was when I was there xx

      Delete