Well it is safe to say that I shopped till I dropped this half term, and have spent a lot!
Well I just wanted to share everything that I purchased as I am in love with it all!
Last Sunday me and a friend went to the Groucho Club then shopping at Selfridges!
So this is what I got at Selfridges:
- Topshop flatforms £24.00 (they are crazy comfy, I love them)
- 2 roles of cute patterned tape one was £1.50 and the other £1.80
- a Panda badge 80p
- stickers 39p
- Then some lovely samples which I will be doing a whole post on after I have tested them out.
In the middle of shopping I also went to dermalogica for a skin mapping session, this was so amazing useful, and helped identify the parts of my face that need some attention and what products I should use.
So on Friday I also went to Westfields in White City. I love Westfields, and I am so pleased with the stuff I purchased. I have purposely purchased all the tops in 1 or 2 sizes bigger than my normal size, this is so they are baggy and can go with leggings and things.
- Set of 6 earrings from New look £4.99
- Checked jumper from Topshop £12.00 in the sale ( one of my favorite items)
- Ballet bun ring from New Look £2.99
- Striped leggings from New Look £7.99
- Nail Rock wraps from Top Shop they say £3.00 but when I got to the till they were £1.00 (sale)
- Red skater skirt from New Look £9.99
- Blue Topshop socks £3.50
- Knee high socks from Topshop £1.00 (sale)
- Navy spotted Topshop socks £3.50
- Patterned vest top from H&M £7.99
- Red and white checked shirt from New Look £14.99
So now all I have to do is to find out how to fit this all into my wardrobe.