Missy deodorant

Hello Beauties,

Pure PR have kindly sent me a spray deodorant that is specialized for teenage girls called Missy! 




It is from the brand Keep it kind, they also do a deodorant  for teenage boys called Blast.

I have been testing Missy this week.

It is always hard to find the right deodorant that suits you and does the job properly, especially when puberty hits, I know I have always had my fair share of testing and trying out different deodorants especially at my old school ( a dance school) I was always quite sweaty as I would be dancing a lot and very active, what I have found with Missy it that it is definitely  perfect if you are active.

Missy is a deodorant for girls 11+   it has caring ingredients for your body. It is at the very well valued price of £3.29 and is in Boots nationwide. (Here for the link)

Here are a few positives of Missy:

  • Does not block pores
  • Long lasting protection
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • No white marks
  • Not tested on animals
  • No Aluminium, No parabens and No alcohol
I find that it is important to have products that are not tested on animals, so I am very happy that Missy is not.

I have heard rumors that some deodorant ingredients  may be linked to breast cancer, but the fact that this deodorant does not have many chemicals, is a huge benefit as it is important that we are wary of what we put on our skin.
  
It has a very fresh, sweet and girly smell without being to overpowering, which I think is lovely and is the perfect scent for a teenage girl.

It says 24 hour protection, I find I have to spray it probably 2-3 times in an average day, which compared to my other deodorants is a lot less.
It is very gentle on my skin and I do recommend this deodorant, it has a very clever twist cap, and easy to carry in your school bag.

Missy is a deodorant, not an anti perspirant. It is easy to get mixed up between the two:
Deodorant stops the smell of body odour by preventing bacteria.
Anti  perspirant stops you sweating.









Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!

1 comments:

  1. I am also a fan of Keep it Kind. Quality products with reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete