January Lux Box

Hi Beauties,

So I know it is now February and the very first snow drops are starting to grow, but I thought I would do a post on the January Lux box I received!





I did like this Lux box, but even though there was one full product and samples I just didn't feel like I was getting the worth of my money!

Here is what I got!





  • 30 ml sample of John Masters  organics- lavender shampoo for normal hair RRP for full size £16.00
  • Full size Balm Balm rose geranium lip balm RRP £3.99
  • 30ml sample of John Masters organics- citrus and neroli detangler RRP for full size £16.00
  • 5ml sample of Dr Bragi- age management moisturiser RRP for 50ml £120.00
The lip balm is lovely to use and both of the John Masters hair products smell divine! Over all it is not a bad box, but defiantly not the best I have had.

Mia xoxo

4 comments:

  1. lovely post! ive been meaning to sign up to a beauty box but i just don't know which one!xx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think birchbox/jollie box look the best. x

      Delete
  2. It looks like the exact products I would love to try! Great box, a bit jealous to be honest with you;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are nice, and smell amazing x

      Delete