4 Best Dressed at The Oscars!

Hi Beauties,

As I am sure you all heard that the Oscars was Sunday night, it is probably  the academy award  that is most popular or known about.

Like my Golden globes post, I wanted to do a quick post on my 4 best dressed females! They are not in any particular order, just my favorite 4.


Jessica Chastain

In a beautiful beaded Armani Privé gown, the “Zero Dark Thirty star looks lovely in this beige gown.


Amy Adams

In a grey feathery dress by Oscar De La Rente, I love the shape of this dress and it suits her .


Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence  was in white Dior haute couture, the "Silver Linings playbook star" and

 "Best actress winner" looks beautiful as always in this gown, along with the low bun.


Jennifer Aniston

The lovely 44 year old went to the Oscars with fiance Justin Theroux, she wore a gorgeous 

red Valentino gown and a clutch by Salvatore Ferragamo . Theroux wore a Salvatore

 Ferragamo suit.


Mia xoxo






4 comments:

  1. They all look fab! I'll have to admit I was a little underwhelmed by Jennifer Anniston, I think she played it quite safe with the plain red Valentino gown. But she still looks so young for 44!

    If you have a spare minute could you check out my post on the Oscars too please and let me know what you think? :)

    http://www.amodernminute.co.uk/

    Amy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I've gave you a follow :) I really like some of your other posts! Cute layout too x

      Delete
  2. such a good post! would you like to do a button swap?x

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I would love too x

      Delete