Xmas prezzie: Fashion book

Hi Beauties,

So sorry about the lack of posts. Hope your Christmas and New year have been all amazing! 


Thought I would do a post on Fashion: The Ultimate Book of Costume and Style which I got for Christmas from my brother. My book came from Tk maxx but you can get it from Waterstones Link here.




It is a massive book with a RRP of £30.00, it is one of the most interesting books on fashion I have come across. It has 3,000 years of fashion history, and many profiles on designers too.


I really recommend this book, it is fantastic. Any blogger, fashion student or any fashion lover would adore this book!



Are there any fashion books you recommend?

Mia xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, have a look here http://littlemissstudentbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-versatile-blogger-award.html Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have this book on my dresser - it's fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete