Top 3 Golden globes Dresses!

Hi Beauties,

Well I have bee so excited for the Golden Globes! I am even more excited for the Oscars in February!

I thought I would do a post on my top 3 dresses and my favorite dressed male too. I love the Golden globes and so many amazing and uniques dresses were worn by many beautiful people.

Here are my top 3.







The amazing Zooey Deschanel, is looking lovely in a red Oscar de la Renta dress. I think this dress is beautiful and I love Zooey in New Girl.






















Amanda Seyfried wearing Givenchy. I heard lots of people saying they did not like this dress, but I actually really like it, and I think it really suits her.



















Rock of ages star Julianne Hough is wearing an amazing white studded dress by Monique Lhuillier. She looks amazing in this dress, and the punk/rock quiff really goes well with the dress.
















My Favorite dressed male:






Sherlock star Benedict Cumberpatch. I think he looks very sophisticated and smart. I think I prefer the tie rather than the bow tie which quite a few men were wearing.


















Who was your Best dressed this year at the Golden Globes?

Mia xoxo





5 comments:

  1. Amanda obviously went for a more classic look but I'm loving Julianne's dress the most x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is what I though, and I really love Julianne's too, but I think I love Zooey's dress the most! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I think Amanda Seyfried always looks stunning, love her hair! And Zooey Deschanel is just tooooo cute!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top three. Benedict Cumberbatch is so amazing in Sherlock. And I have to agree with you, I prefer the tie to the bow-tie. :) xx
    I did a post on the Golden Globes fashion too, here. :)

    ReplyDelete