Quick post!

Hi Beauties,

I cannot apologise enough for not positing for ages! I have been so busy, and going out every night so hav not had time! I did see the Woman in Black for my drama GCSE..... let's just say I am starting to sleep well again but it was amazing!

I just wanted to do a really quick little post and a bit of a tank you one too.

Recently Kieron Fromhttp://www.the-totality.com/ wrote a post on me and Anna from http://thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk/

The post is about young writers. It is honestly one of the nicest things ever written about me, I am just so happy and my month has been made!

The post Is here.

And please follow Kieron and Anna on Twitter!

Kieron Here

Anna Here



Thank you Kieron!

Mia xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Mia!
    This has made my day too!
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mia, it made my day too! Thanks for mentioning me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun, can't reply via twitter (stupid daily limit and all that) but thanks for sending me your link! :) Xxxxx NOW A FOLLOWER. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is okay and great will follow you back asap! x

      Delete