Azure Boutique goodies

Hello Beauties,

How are you all?  Bit snowy near me and very very cold!

So the amazing Vicki at Azure Boutique sent me some really lovely goodies! Click here for the site
It was really lovely of her to send me some items, and they are all beautiful.



These are the goodies pictured above!




 I was sent this nice long camera necklace. I was really excited about this as I love cameras especially retro ones ( I have an old polaroid which I love) plus it is an amazing length and I have already worn it, but I am planning to wear it on Monday for A school trip to the theater to see Women In Black.















I also got the platted bracelet that has got  heart, feather and peace charms. I have been wearing this at school, and really like it. I love the colours of the thread and the charms are so pretty.











Lastly I received the sweet leaf ring. It is a really nice light greeny colour with a hint of blue. It is lovely, I really like the detail of the leaf.












Make sure you check out Azure Boutique on twitter: Here

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!


2 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty :) Thanks for sharing ! http://colourmeviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia :) xxx
    Great blog! Love the beauty section! We just started a beauty channel and were wondering if you could maybe check it out :) Thanks anyway xxx
    http://www.youtube.com/user/xxCocoBellexx/

    ReplyDelete