Secret Santa Swap!

Hi Beauties,

This is the first post on Christmas that I have done! I love Christmas, although still have not put up our tree yet, Mum says I am not allowed to until the 16th (probably because I was trying to do it in November)

So I joined a blogger Secret Santa This year, and I was lucky enough to be teamed up with the very lovely Anna from The Life of a fashion nerd The Secret Santa was held by Makeup-pixi3 and A day in the life of a scottish lass

So here are the amazing things that Anna got me!
 
 
I got a few samples, which are lovely! I also recieved a collection 2000 Kohl Eyeliner in purple passion, which is a lovely colour for winter! She sent me some Lets go lashes in tease, which will be really good to try. There were some nail art stickers, which has made very excited for the Christmas holidays so I get glam up my naills. Lastley I got Avon colour trend lip gloss in watermelon and Lipcote.
 
I had be meaning to buy a lipcote for ages, and was so happy when I recieved this. All of these items are lovely. Thank you Anna for being an amzing Santa!
 
 
 
 
Merry Chistmas!!!
 
Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment