Maybelline Fit Me Foundation sample!

Hi Beauties,

About 2/3 weeks ago I registered  for a sample of Maybelline foundation, I received it today! http://www.maybelline.co.uk/fitme that is the link so you can register!




It was a 10ml little tube mine was in 125 Nude Beige. When you go to order your sample, it walks you through what tone will suit you e.g are your undertones yellow or pink.




I was really really happy with the quality of this foundation, and the colour is perfect for my skin. You can buy the full sized product from boot fr £7.99 I think when I have finished the tester I might just do that!

It also came with a guide to match your skin tone to the colours of foundation! 

I would say it is definitely worth trying out, I am very pleased I did. It is a really nice foundation.

Mia xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I got a little sample of this too, though I've not tried mine yet - glad you were impressed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a nice foundation, not the best but very good all the same! x

      Delete