Barry M bold Black Waterproof gel liner

Season Greetings Beauties,

Sorry for the lack of posts, been a bit hectic with the build up to Christmas!

I thought I would do a post on Barry M bold black Waterproof gel liner.
I am always looking for new eye liners, in my view you cane never have enough I just love trying them out!!

This was an amazing price of £ 3.99 from Superdrug Here is the link.

It is one of the deepest black eyeliners I have ever seen. It is definitely bold.  Also it is one of the nicest eyeliners in a pencil form I have ever put on, it glides easily along the lids.

As for it being waterproof it is very good, especially for bottom lids, not so much the top as it leaves a very faint line after a couple of hours wear, but you could still use it for the top.

It is cheap and very very very good for the price.

Mia xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment