Polished Girlz

Hi Beauties,

Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been having a battle with my computer!

I wanted to draw your attention to a beauty related charity, called Polished Girlz.
I thought this would be a great time to do this post being that Children In Need is this Friday.
Polished Girlz brings nail parties to ill children who are in hospital a lot or are hospitalised. I feel that this is important and such a lovely idea. Not only does it bring funky and trendy nail parties, but it teaches them the importance of hand washing and hygiene, which should hopefully  help stop repeated hospital admissions.

Alanna J.Wall is founder of "Polished Girlz" she was too young to volunteer as she was born in 2000 but she had the fantastic idea of starting her own organisation.

Polished Girlz are always looking for more volunteers and if you want you can donated to help the charity too!


Check out their site http://polishedgirlz.org/
Follow them on Twitter too https://twitter.com/PolishedGirlz



Mia xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment