October Lux Box

Hi Beauties,

I am very excited about this Lux Box as it has 4 full sized products in it!






 It cam with a Kimia rejuvenating facial system sample, which I have yet to try, but will let you know what I think when I do.





 This is a really exciting product which came in the box a full sized Tanorganic bottle that is worth £19.95, I have tried a little bit and it is really nice, very good quality and it does not have that nasty fake tan smell. It also says "Tanorganic is a moisturising and an anti ageing treatment while you tan." That is from the Lux Box booklet.


 


The Lux Box included a Tan-Erase worth £12.00 and Tanorganic luxury application mit worth £4.50, bot are lovely products to use and make taking off and applying the tan easy.




Lastly there was a Model co colour box pencil worth £15.00 this is probably my favorite item, lovely to use stays on for ages and has a sharpener in the lid, it came in the colour Black.


I am very very happy with this Lux box.

Out of all these products, which one would you like to use best?


Mia xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Blog Followed.
    http://shikinkikin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing - I really want to try it out after seeing this :) xx

    ReplyDelete