Miss Couture Wish list!

Hi Beauties,

Another wish list here for Miss Couture click HERE for the site.


Here are my 3 top favorite products!



Here is number 1! I am a big fan of peter pan collars at the moment so when I saw this I got excited, I love how the waist is pulled and the pattern. This is the bunny dress it is in the sale for £20.00 and it would look really cute with a pair of nude brogues i think! The brand is Brat and Suzie.

 I love, love, love dogs and I have always found Boston terriers very cute, but not only is this vest top very cute it is a great cut, I love the way the top has big arm holes and that it will go with any pair of jeans! I would wear it baggy and oversized just because I love that look. This another Brat and Suzie item. It is in the sale for £18.00





Finally number 3 this is from the brand Delicious Couture, and is their bones peach heart sweater. I like the bow on this the pink goes really well the grey. It is perfect as since we are nearing winter we need to wrap up warmer, I think this sweater would a lovely addition to any girls winter wardrobe. This has a sale price of £29.50

Make sure you follow Miss Couture on Twitter! CLICK HERE!


Mia xoxo










2 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress and love the jumper X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the clothes from there, they are all super nice :) x

      Delete