Love Lila Top

Hi Beauties,

So the amazing guys at Love Lila have sent me a really cute vest top! The funny thing is I have been meaning to buy a vest top like it, so was extremely happy when they sent me this!





I have decided to do sort of an outfit post! So I have paired with my favorite pair of leggings which were a Birthday present from my Mum, they came from Topshop, and I believe they were in the sale for about £12.00!



I don't wear leggings that often but when I do theses are the ones I go for! They pair perfectly with the vest top, I do have to wear a vest underneath but that makes it look even better!





Sorry the pictures are not great quality!

I love this and will definitely be wearing it as an outfit, nearer to summer!

Sorry guys sadly there will be no post this weekend as I am down in Brighton, visiting my Dad, but will make sure I tell you all about my adventures!

Mia xoxo
*These were PR samples, but all views are my own!


5 comments:

  1. Ah that was nice of them, it's a pretty cute top too! I brought a similar one from H&M. (well, 2) to go with bottoms that are a little harder to dress. I think every girl needs a staple black and white top! Feel free to pop over to my blog and say hi if you get the chance, i'd love to hear from you :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kerry we have a range of affordable vest tops and lots of other cute items too on our webstore, check us out and get 30% OFF with discount code MOBO30. Every order this month will recieve a FREE pair of Love Lila printed leggings (not for sale) as a Christmas present from us!

      Delete
    2. oo sounds good Kerry! I shall head on over! and I will deffo be ordering from loveLila soon hopefully! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look really cute, Mia! WOW LOVELILA!

    Arra
    http://arraabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete