Harajuku Lovers

Hi Beauties,

I wanted to do a post on perfume today, and these are probably some of my favorite ones! I have always liked perfumes that are sweet smelling, so the Harajuku Lovers fragrances have always been a winner for me!



I have two 10 ml fragrances, Baby and Lil' Angel. They were both Birthday gifts from friends but I believe you can get them from Boots and Amazon.

Baby is my favorite out of the two, it is very foral and quite a playful fragrance. Baby is advertised as having a powdery musk scent. Also it is advertised to have these smalls in it: Bergamot, Freesia, White Rose,Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Tiare Flower, White musk, Soft woods, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Violet. I love the packaging and the cute little person, who has bumpy curly hair! It is the subtlest smell out of the two and I will be buying it again when  I run out.

Lil' Angel is from the sunshine cuties range. It is very sweet and you can smell vanilla in it, there is also a hint of citrus in it, a perfect summer fragrance, not one that I would wear for Winter where as Baby is one that I wear all year round. It is advertised to have these scents in: Lemon, Mandarin, Blackberry, Jasmine, Rose, Orchid, Patchouli, Sugar, Wood notes, Musk, Vanilla. It is a pleasant smell, and I would probably buy it again.

What is your favourite fragrance? Leave a comment Below!


Mia xoxo


5 comments:

  1. I love giving make up and fragrances to my friends for birthdays too - these look so cool, top marks for design!
    New follower - check out my blog,
    http://lucyrobertsfashion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have beautiful designs, will have a peek later x

      Delete
  2. I love Elizabeth Arden Green Tea!! ♥


    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo I might have to try that one! x

      Delete
  3. Harajuku lovers are amazing, my favourite has always been G :)

    Olivia
    www.teenawake.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete