Veuxdoo wish list.

Hi Beauties,

So I thought I would start doing some wish lists, as I am looking at clothes all the time, when I should really be doing homework!

My first wish list is veuxdoo, this is a really nice site and I am constantly eyeing up their clothes!

So if you want to visit veuxdoo CLICK HERE
Here are my favorite items:




This is their gorgeous Dip-Dye Crop Sweat Top with Peace Logo and at the moment it is on sale for £4.00!!!!!! I love this item and I love the peace symbol so this is probably my favorite item.









These, are to die for and I really think they are funky! These are their Nebula Leggings and they are 12.00 I do not tend to wear leggings but I would definitely wear these.












These have just come in for Halloween, and I think they are awesome, I would wear them all year round! These are the Slime green bat shorts for £16.00 and I think they they are different and quirky! 














LAST BUT NOT LEAST......




The Oxblood studded cross top for £12.00, crosses on clothing has become increasingly more and more popular and I think this top is really nice, it goes with the trend and is very fashionable









Thanks for reading and please tell me what was your favorite item?

Mia xxx



2 comments:

  1. their clothes are amazing! i really love these bat shorts <3

    http://londonandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bat shorts are awesome :) x

      Delete