Haircut !!!!

Hi Beauties,

Today I got my haircut, it was very spure of the moment but it really needed doing! I went to Diffusion of Tring. Click here for the site.

It was the first time I have had my haircut there, but my twin brother has been going for years!

I had a really lovely guy cut my hair called Peter and he talked me through everything I need to do with my hair.

I have naturally wavy hair that can go frizzy, at the moment my hair is very dry due to the fact I have bleached dip dyed hair. Also anytime I spend straightening it as soon as I go outside on a wet or humid day...POOF.... that's it, it goes back to being wavy and a bit frizzy.


My hair before it was cut, and Peter talking me through everything.






In the middle of having my haircut modeling a bit of a mohawk!
The final look, I was so pleased with it, exactly what I wanted.







I also added  a Collexia blow-dry (The special Kate Middleton blow dry!) which helped give it shine and nourish it! 

These are the products I am suggested to use for my hair:

Label M Relaxing balm
Label M shine spray
Label M shampoo and conditioner

I did buy the Label Relaxing balm, as it was the one most important to get, it will help tame my hair and keep it looking and feeling much better!























I know that obviously not everyone lives near, where this salon is, but if you are ever in the neighbour hood and want a haircut, style, nails done or some relaxing spa treatments it is definitely worth a visit!


Make sure you follow them on Twitter :

CLICK HERE!

Mia xxx









10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing girl! Love the blow dry!

    I'm having a MAC Makeup giveaway on my blog if you want to have a look?

    http://trappedinafashionparadise.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/50-followers-giveaway-mac-lipstick-of.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am loving it too! I have actually already entered your giveaway! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It feels amazing too :) xxx

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely! I like your ombred ends!:*

    holliesblogs.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your hair ! The ombre really looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much really nice of you! x

      Delete
  5. BTW you've got yourself a new follower :)

    - lots of love, Larimar x3

    - aninspiredday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful :) made my day will make sure I follow you back asap! x

      Delete