NEW THINGS!

Hi Beauties,

So I thought I would show you all the products I have just brought some from shops and some from Amazon.



So I am very exited about these products and I'm loving using them so far.

1) The Dunlop shoes I got these for £3.90 with free shipping from amazon, they are super comfy and really cheap as they were reduced. The stitching in a few places is not to good, but it is bearable and holds fine! 

2)The cyberdog crop top, Camden is one of my favorite places to shop and I am very very lucky to have a sister who works in cyberdog. So you can get this fracture crop tee for £15.00 I love it and Cyberdog is an amazing, alternative and unique shop with loud pumping music and bright lights! Although some things I admire but would never wear ( I don't think I can pull off the cyberpunk look) other things are nice I am always loving there t-shirts!

3) The cover girl lip stain my colour is 430 and I love using it, it is too bright for school but really nice product good quality perfect for a night out and a must have in the make up bag, I got mine from Amazon. The liquid pen eyeliner, I can not use normal liquid eyeliner I can only use the pen, not sure why but I love this a perfect brush and waterproof. The company is KG but I have never heard of this brand before so not sure about it, but it again is a nice product, another Amazon purchase!


Hope you liked the products!

Make sure you check out cyberdog and always keep your eyes peeled for bargins on Amazon!

Mia xxx





2 comments:

  1. those shoes are really cute! I am your newest follower :) xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and brilliant love your blog! x

      Delete