Lovepinklily and PollyDolly Bags

Hi Beauties,

So sorry I have not posted in a while, first week back at school and getting back into the routine of school.

So I have been talking to the lovely people at PollyDolly bags, and I thought I would do a post on their gorgeous PollyDolly bags.

You can purchase PollyDolly bags from Lovepinklily


You can  personalize the bags with name, hair and eye colour and    are £21.99 each (plus p&p) this is a nice price for a personalized   good quality bag.                                                                                

 
















They are good sizes for school, sports and dance and they pretty much go with almost anything.

Over the next couple of weeks they will be launching their Christmas campaign and their perfect Christmas presents!

Make sure you follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/PollydollyBags

Mia xxx



6 comments:

  1. these bags are sooo cute!! Thanks for participating in my twitter giveaway! I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow! XOXO

    -MayT

    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and no problem can't wait! x

      Delete
  2. Hello There! Quick Question That's Completely Off Topic. Do You Know How To Make Your Site Mobile Friendly? My Website Looks Weird When Viewing From My Iphone 4. I'm Trying To Find A Theme Or Plugin That Might Be Able To Fix This Problem. adaptu If You Have Any Recommendations, Please Share. Appreciate It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There! Quick Question That's Completely Off Topic. Do You Know How To Make Your Site Mobile Friendly? My Website Looks Weird When Viewing From My Iphone 4. I'm Trying To Find A Theme Or Plugin That Might Be Able To Fix This Problem. adaptu If You Have Any Recommendations, Please Share. Appreciate It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You For Another Informative Website. Where Else Could I Get That Type Of Info Written In Such An Ideal Way? I've A Project That I Am Just Now Working On, And I Have Been On The Look Out For Such Information. adaptu

    ReplyDelete
  5. F*ckin? Amazing Issues Here. I Am Very Happy To Peer Your Article. Thanks So Much And I'm Looking Ahead To Contact You. Will You Please Drop Me A Mail? http://www.diobola.com/

    ReplyDelete