Witch Skincare

Hi everyone,


For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying out 3 Witch skin care products, all of them I love.

What I am really liking about these products is they are gentle, and are not too harsh on your skin.

I have compared the Witch oil control foaming wash with others I have used in the passed like Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Wash which you can get for £5.79 from boots, what I noticed was that the witch products were nicer and gentler also they did a really good job clearing blemishes and blackheads.


I got my foaming facial wash from Superdrug but you can also get it from Boots for £3.99 but the Clearasil wash you can get from boots for £5.79 both are in 150 ml bottles.



This is the Blemish stick, It says it helps control oil and fight bacteria, this like all the the Witch products is nice and gentle and it is not as harsh as the other spot/blemish sticks I have tried before as they really tend to dry out your skin. This blemish stick does not work quite as fast as the harsher sticks, but in general it is much better for your skin.

You can get these from Boots and Superdrug  for £2.85 and Superdrug and £2.89 at Boots.







Lastly I got  the cleansing and toning wipes, these are just lovely they get all the makeup off and cleanse and tone at the same time!

You can get these for £2.99 from Superdrug.



All these products are really nice, I don't have that sensitive skin but It was lovely and gentle so I think it is great for most skin types.

What are your favorite skincare brands?

Mia xxx







4 comments:

  1. i've used the face wips , loved them
    sour name is mia 2 =P


    http://elegantelady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hehe, I love your blog! The wipes are great! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the blemish stick I have nominated you for a blog award for more information check it out here http://prettylitlefashionista.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/another-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Blemish is stick is so lovely! deffo worth a try!

    Aw thank you I will check it all out!

    I am loving your blog by the way :) xxx

    ReplyDelete