Miners Cosmetics!

Hi Everyone,

So I have recently received some makeup that I have ordered form the company Miners Cosmetics ( click Here for the website)


The products came so beautifully wrapped in pink tissue paper, and I was very excited to open it, it made it feel a bit like Christmas!!

So at the moment,they have some amazing items in their sale/clearance, and I got a few of those items in the  sale.





So I purchased 8 items and the post and packing only cost £2.60! Now I will list all these items all of which I love!


1) This has to be my favorite item it is called the matte factor. I got the colour peach and it is only £3.99! It is like a lip stick in the form of a lip gloss. It lasts for ages and you only need one coat! It is amazing and my new favorite colour for lips, amazing quality too!












 2)
This again is a very nice product, it is a lip and cheek colour, in the colour of pink. It is a very bright pink, but a really nice colour, it looks nice on the lips, but very bright for the cheeks and also it is quite oily for the cheeks. A fabulous product in the sale for 99p at the moment from £3.99!




  










3 & 4)

I also purchased in 2 colours their liquid line in blue and brown, I got it for 99p from £2.99 and it has a fabulous brush firm and flexible.







5) 
This is the flash glitter eye liner, I got it for 99p from £3.49, it is perfect it you want to add a bit of glittler over the top of the eye liner you are already wearing.









The Palettes

I got the Duo look face palette, the Glamorous eye palette and the Jewel face palette all for 99p each!

They are all lovely and amazing quality if you want to know more about them check out my video!









Check it all out!!

Mia xxx


P.s check out the video I did on Miners cosmetics Click for Video.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it was greatly packed! The packaging and the products are really pleasing!

    Arra
    WIN BAROQUE PRINT LEGGINGS ON MY BLOG
    THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK

    ReplyDelete