Lets Go Lashes!

Hi Everyone,

So I am trying out some false eyelashes today. Mine are from lest go lashes and the ones I am trying out are Temptress strip lashes 9, you can get them Here for £8.95!

So my lashes are naturally very long any way so I really don't use false eyelashes, but I thought why not give it a try anyway!









 I did like the fact they were so easy to apply and really nice quality! It came with the glue and just so simple, definitely the best quality lashes I have ever tried.

The only thing I personally did not like was the length, which is fairly important in lashes but the length was very long, they did look fake, but I can see on some people that it would work but for me, it just looked fake and long! Other than that they are fabulous lashes! They are still stunning lashes and I will still use them for parties and things but in general for everyday maybe not.







They are worth a try I give them a 7/10


Mia xxx






4 comments:

  1. They do look like nice false eyelashes, but you have such great dark, long lashes anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, it is really nice of you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the lashes are perfect! Love the eye!

    Arra
    WIN BAROQUE PRINT LEGGINGS ON MY BLOG
    THE PRINCESS ON THE BRINK

    ReplyDelete